You have caught the freshest salmon possible. No, you did not throw it back. It was kept in a special container on our charter for the trip back to base camp.
Now, how do you cook it? The answer is BBQ. But not on a gas propane grill. Instead, in a special brick oven created by El Paso Masonry Pros who know how to build the best brick ovens in the country.
The smoky flavor of the bricks infuses the fish with a delicious flavor that is simply unbeatable. Plus, cooking fish on a brick BBQ is extremely easy and only requires a few simple ingredients.
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to cook fish, then look no further than a brick BBQ. With just a few simple ingredients and some easy-to-follow instructions, you can have perfectly cooked fish that is full of flavor. So, what are you waiting for? Get grilling!
-1 pound of fresh fish fillets ( salmon, trout, or your favorite type of fish)
-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
-1 teaspoon of sea salt
-1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
-1 lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
1. Preheat your brick BBQ to medium-high heat.
2. While the BBQ is preheating, season your fish fillets with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the fish fillets on the grill, skin side down.
4. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the fish is cooked through.
5. Remove from the grill and squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top (optional).
6. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
As you can see, cooking fish on a brick BBQ is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients. So, the next time you’re in the mood for some delicious grilled fish, give this method a try. You won’t be disappointed!